I adore our yearly Christmas jaunts to Bribie to visit TGV + LV (and assorted dogs and cats). It’s so good for the soul.
Some things I particularly enjoyed:
- catching the end of a gorgeous sunset through summer afternoon rain that hangs heavy in the air
- having a cat persist in snuggling up to me while I’m finished off reading ‘My Booky Wook’ (thanks LV!)
- drinking cups of tea and eating the coveted Bennett chocolate fudge (and helping out LV by eating the rest of the M&Ms that were left on the bench in a handy bowl)
- assisting TGV by consuming stuff like the Christmas ham, juicy, ripe mangos, nectarines and lychees
- eating left-over cold GF pizza for breakfast before heading off to Woodford for a long (but overall, enjoyable) day in the mud
- seeing Doch perform at Woodford to a very enthusiastic crowd
- seeing Totally Gourdgeous perform (my first TG experience)
- seeing The Blue Grassy Knoll play a live soundtrack to Buster Keaton film, “Sherlock Jr”. Here’s an 8 min excerpt. Brilliant!