Seven good things happened today:
- I got offered a job
- I got offered a really good job
- I graciously accepted a really good job
- To celebrate being offered and graciously accepting a really good job we had no choice but to enjoy a fabulous dinner at Wild Garlic down the street. Mmmm, pepper-crusted lamb…
- I bought an Emm Gryner CD I’ve been wanting for a while: The Summer of High Hopes
- I got to watch one of my favourite TV shows and it was a great episode
- Tonight is the opening night of the HSBC Celebration of Light but we like to call it the Fireworks Olympics even though there’s only 3 countries competing this year. Check it out. It was stupidly-insane. I mean big and loud and oh-my-goodness… impressive. Next time instead of hanging off our balcony to half-see them, we’ll make the trip to English Bay (all the way down the street).