Last month the mojo-est of Hannahs gave my blog this award, but at the time I didn’t posses the required level of self esteem to follow up by listing 7 reasons why I’m crunchy. I’m feeling a bit better about myself and my life right now (no, I haven’t got a job or a house yet… but you’ll know when it happens believe me) so I’ve taken a deep breath and fashioned something like a list.
1. I can untangle anything.
2. I can still recite a Japanese tongue-twister I learned 15 years ago which features persimmon fruit.
3. I have been accused of having perfect teeth.
4. I know, by heart, the recipe for the best ever chocolate fudge.
5. I can fold my tongue into three.
6. I can sing and play kit at the same time, if I know the song comfortably.
7. I have dimples.
I’m now obliged to pass the torch to 7 other unsuspecting bloggers. Trouble is, just about everyone I read has already received said torch – except maybe Butsy & The Mrs who are both probably too busy with their real lives to concern themselves with such trifles. But you know… have a go!